youlife Index du Forum

youlife Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

RP d-error and no. of rdraws

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    youlife Index du Forum -> YouLife - Serveur Rôleplay -> Boite a Idée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
YouLife Point: 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 12:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: RP d-error and no. of rdraws Répondre en citant

Hello,

The D-error obviously depends on the model and hence its value is incomparable between morels (its relative). 
However, for the same model - does it also depend on the no. of random draws I specify, when I look for efficient rp design? 
I've noticed that for more random draws the starting D-errors and D-errors of subsequently generated designs are quite different. Usually the more draws - the higher D-errors, but if the no. of draws is too small D-errors raise again. Can they be expected to eventually converge, no matter what the no. of random draws?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://choice-metrics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
Promotional video production studio

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 12:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    youlife Index du Forum -> YouLife - Serveur Rôleplay -> Boite a Idée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange